Rolling Application for...
Our parent company, Bold Brands, is comprised of 2 different product-development companies. Swag Bar helps create, ship and store cohesive swag boxes on behalf of our brand partners. And Custom Sock Lab focuses on branded, private label and logo socks for wholesale and promotional products clients. We work with both Fortune 500 brands and startups, making each project totally unique and everyday fun and varied.
Bold Brands is looking for a Production Manager who is excited to jump in and join a team of self-starters in a fast-paced industry. Are you a workhorse who finds your groove when you’re building systems that didn’t previously exist? Do you come alive when you take a previously non-existent metric and create measurable, calculable results?
If you were our Account Executive, you would have completed the following in the past few weeks:
- Recommended changes or additions in products based on industry competition and client suggestions
- Monitored competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques
- Onboarded new client accounts and worked with the production team to ensure smooth transition of communication between sales team and production team
- Worked closely with the design team to provide detailed mock ups of desired swag kits to clients and effectively communicated between both parties for any desired changes
- Converted warm, inbound leads in to paid clients
- Investigated a potential client, made a targeted introduction and created a lasting impression
- Worked cross-functionally with the Sales, Production and Creative teams to enhance our marketing efforts in both offline and online media
- Found an inefficiency in an existing process and outlined a better, faster way to complete the task
- Brainstormed with the Swag Bar team on how to reach the next level
You’re a great fit for this role because:
- Proficiency in Google Suite of tools – from Drive to Docs to Sheets, you live and breathe collaboration
- Excellent written and verbal skills. You have strong opinions on the oxford comma and can articulate your points clearly and concisely
- An incredible knack for online systems and the ability to jump between platforms without losing focus. – Even if you can’t code, you truly understand how different systems work together
- People are your thing. You can strike up a conversation with the drive-thru attendant with ease
- Having a conversation with a luke-warm lead isn’t intimidating to you, each one is a fun, new challenge
- An insane eye for detail. You sweat the small stuff and value consistency
- A passion for e-commerce and online business as a whole. You’ll go down a rabbit hole to discover what drives a person to spend $5,000 with swag box company they only just discovered
Compensation and work environment:
- $45k Base Salary + commission – OTE Average Performer $55k, OTE High Performer $70k
- 10% Company Profit Share (eligible after 6 months of employment)
- 401(k) with up to 4% Company Match (eligible after 6 months of employment)
- Unlimited vacation days (with 2 week mandatory minimum)
- Generous paid holiday schedule
- Hybrid remote + in-person work environment (office in South End 2 days per week)
- Ideally based in or around Charlotte, NC (or within a 1-hour drive)
We are always on the hunt for great people. While it’s helpful to be based in Charlotte, NC , it is not completely necessary and remote positions do exist.
If you believe you can help our organization in a meaningful way and think a hole in a great pair of socks is literally worth crying over, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email at email@example.com with the subject line “Swag Bar Jobs.”
We’d love to hear from you!