Rolling Application for...
Our parent company, Bold Brands, is comprised of 2 different product-development companies. Swag Bar helps create, ship and store cohesive swag boxes on behalf of our brand partners. And Custom Sock Lab focuses on branded, private label and logo socks for wholesale and promotional products clients. We work with both Fortune 500 brands and startups, making each project totally unique and everyday fun and varied.
Bold Brands is looking for a Production Manager who is excited to jump in and join a team of self-starters in a fast-paced industry. Are you a workhorse who finds your groove when you’re building systems that didn’t previously exist? Do you come alive when you take a previously non-existent metric and create measurable, calculable results?
If you were our Production Manager, you would have completed the following in the past few weeks:
- Worked closely with suppliers to know exactly where each item in a project is in the production process
- Jumped in on daily administrative duties
- Research and evaluate competitor offline marketing as well as digital content
- Worked with the teams across the Swag Bar platform to create cohesion across marketing efforts
- Found an inefficiency in an existing process and outlined a better, faster way to complete the task
- Maintained excellent communication with a client on any updates for their project
- Brainstormed with the Swag Bar team on how to reach the next level
- Color-coded your daily spreadsheets with pure joy and satisfaction because you get to feel more organized
You’re a great fit for this role because:
- Proficiency in Google Suite of tools – from Drive to Docs to Sheets, you live and breathe collaboration
- Excellent written and verbal skills. You have strong opinions on the oxford comma and can articulate your points clearly and concisely.
- An incredible knack for online systems and the ability to jump between platforms without losing focus. – Even if you can’t code, you truly understand how different systems work together
- Exceptional organizational skills. We’re talking color-coded-sock drawer organized
- An insane eye for detail. You sweat the small stuff and value consistency
- A passion for eCommerce and online business as a whole. You’ll go down a rabbit hole to discover what drives a person to spend $5,000 with swag box company they only just discovered
Compensation and work environment:
- Salary position – $40,000 – $50,000 annual pay
- Unlimited vacation days (with 2-week mandatory minimum)
- Generous paid holiday schedule
- Hybrid remote + in-person work environment
- Ideally based in or around Charlotte, NC (or within a 1-hour drive)
We are always on the hunt for great people. While it’s helpful to be based in Charlotte, NC , it is not completely necessary and remote positions do exist.
If you believe you can help our organization in a meaningful way and think a hole in a great pair of socks is literally worth crying over, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Swag Bar Jobs.”
We’d love to hear from you!